Love to golf and travel? This blog is a great resource. I am a traveling retiree playing and photographing golf courses - now in 19 states and two Canadian providences. Find out about golf courses including a digital picture of every hole, hole-by-hole descriptions, and play tips by the course pros. Plus you will find information about tournaments and how to improve your game with tips by the experts, USGA golf rules, current events and much more.

See my website at http://www.golfcaddyonline.com/ for even more about the courses and come to "Know the Course before You Play".

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Travel Day

No pictures yet, but today I am on my way back down to Hammock Dunes and will be at the resort photographing the Ocean Course. If you go to their web site you will see the layout and some pictures. The cool thing about this course is that their are 6 holes along the Atlantic Ocean (watch out when the wind blows).

I will post a picture as soon as I finish the photo shoot. So by tomorrow I should have it up. I hope all the golfers out there that read this have a great day at the course and keep hitting them straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment